(10% GST will be added in the cart for Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is adapted specifically for this vehicle, with a custom made (and fully plug and play wiring harness, using genuine connectors and terminals as used by the manufacturer. There is no wire splicing or any other permanent changes made to your bike.
Cruise control switch - there are two options to choose from (see photos):
- MCCruise switch: Our proven, fully-featured and weatherproof switch which comes standard with all of our products. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light.
- New Slim MCCruise switch: Our new fully-featured and weatherproof switch which is a no cost option, and is fitted between the bike's switch block and the clutch lever mount. Â Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light.Â The switch is 10mm (3/8") wide, so it may be necessary to slide the clutch lever assembly across to make space to mount the switch on the handlebar.Â Contact us for installation instructions if you wish to see how it is fitted.
Speedometer Correction is an optional extra available with the cruise control for this model. It can be purchased here. Cruise control installation is unchanged, this option requires a change in the way the cruise control wiring harness is made and enabling the function in the cruise control computer.
Speed bump setting: The new MCCruise computer can be configured by the user for either km/h or mph.
Naturally it includes:
Download the Brochure now:
- everything you need - IN the kit!
- our purpose-built switch with backlights
- sophisticated built in diagnostic and trouble-shooting features - all LED driven instead of using a buzzer you can't hear over the exhaust or workshop noise!
- built for motorcyclists by motorcyclists, with performance second to none
- waterproof computer module and harness connections
- compatibility with some really exciting innovations due for release soon
- The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- Download the Parts List now:
to see a list of installers.
SEE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- Please read the brochure to see how the cruise control will look on your bike.
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews