Motorcycle cruise control
- Electric servo MCCruise kits - the components and installation procedures and principles are common across bikes requiring an electric servo cruise control - EFI and carburettor bikes. This installation video on the Kawasaki Versys 1000 (2015) provides a lot of insight into how to install our kits on many types of bikes.
- Throttle-by-Wire (TBW) MCCruise kits - the components and installation procedures and principles are common across bikes having 'throttle-by-wire' controls. This installation video on the Suzuki GSX-R1000R provides a lot of insight into how to install our kits on many other types of throttle-by-wire bikes.
- A few motorcycles are now using CanBus in combination with throttle-by-wire, to control the vehicles. MCCruise kits on bikes with TBW and CanBus are even easier to install due to reduced wire harness connections to the motorcycles. Current examples are the KTM 1190 Adventure and KTM Superduke 1290; KTM 690 Enduro; and Triumph Thruxton. See the Installation Video and Review from Web Bike World here for the KTM 1190 Adventure
Overview videos - where the MCCruise components go ...... a work in progress as we get bikes in ..... and enhance our video skills ....I know I have a long way to go, but with corona virus stalking me (I am 70) I might not live that long!
- BMW F700GS (2014)
- Yamaha XTZ690 T700 Tenere
- Kubota RTV-XG850
- Can Am Spyder
- Honda ST1300
- QuadCruise on a CFMOTO CFORCE 520 EPS
- QuadCruise & SpeedSafe on a CFMOTO CFORCE 520 EPS
- Honda Africa Twin