NOTE: - This cruise control kit does not fit the early model single cylinder F650GS or later G650GS, only twin cylinder versions.
NOTE: - The 2015 F800GS Adventure has different fairing side panels to the standard F800GS/F700Gs/F650GS. The mounting location of the CIU (see the brochure) means that the rear edge of the panel is pushed out slightly. Two different customers have confirmed that the inside of the panel can be trimmed so the panel is returned almost to its original position. There also may be interfere with a brace for the fairing screen on some Adventure models, but we don't know if this is with a standard BMW screen, or with larger after market windscreens. We have a couple of photos showing this, contact us for more information.
(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle.
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- Purchase of the Utilux #61 roll crimper is recommended. This Electronic Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for the vehicle, except for one or more spliced terminations on the wiring harness which must be completed by the installer.
Download the Utilux Instructions:
- Download the Parts List now:
- CLICK HERE to see a list of installers.
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- Please read the BROCHURE to see how the cruise control will look on your bike.
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.