(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle.
Our new slim control switch is suitable for this model, see the second photo showing the slim switch. Before ordering this switch, check that the clutch lever mount can be moved up the handlebar enough to create a 10mm space between the bike's switch gear and the clutch lever mount so the switch will fit in between.
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- Purchase of the Utilux #61 roll crimper is recommended. This Electronic Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for the vehicle, except for one or more spliced terminations on the wiring harness which must be completed by the installer.
Download the Utilux Instructions:
- Download the Parts List now:
- CLICK HERE to see a list of installers.
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- Please read the brochure to see how the cruise control will look on your bike.
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews