(10% GST will be added in the cart for Australian orders only)
Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- Download the Parts List now:
- Dealers and/or Installers
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle.
In order to fit the cruise control a set of terminal extractor tools is required. These are optional, but will be needed to install the cruise control. More detail about these tools is provided in the brochure.
Please read the brochure (click on 'How it Looks') to see how the cruise control will look on your bike and let us know your bike model when placing an order with us.
The motorcycle cruise installation instructions and specific cruise manuals and supporting documents can be found here.
Please choose your model very carefully as shipping and re-stocking fees are expensive. We urge you to review and assess complete installation manuals to determine whether you are capable of installing yourself, or need to employ a professional before purchasing from us.
Cruise control switch - there are three options to choose from (see photos):
- New Slim MCCruise switch: Our new fully-featured and weatherproof switch which is a no cost option, and is fitted between the bike's switch block and the clutch lever mount. It has backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. The switch is 10mm (3/8") wide, so it may be necessary to slide the clutch lever assembly across to make space to mount the switch on the handlebar. Contact us for installation instructions if you wish to see how it is fitted.
- MCCruise switch: Our proven, fully-featured and weatherproof switch which comes standard with all of our products. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. This is mounted above the handlebar. There are two mounting brackets available for this switch, the standard bracket and the optional bracket which moves the switch further to the left closer to the bike's left hand grip.
Cruise control Throttle Servo mounting options.
- The default mount for the Throttle Servo is on the left side of the bike on the bike's crash bar, see the photos above. As supplied it can be mounted above or below the crash bar tube using the supplied mounting hardware. Above or below mounting can be decided while fitting the cruise control.
- If your bike does not have crash bars, or you don't want to mount it in this location there is an alternative mounting arrangement on the right side of the bike, above the passenger footrest mount. Nothing else changes in the contents of the cruise control kit, only the hardware supplied to mount the throttle servo.
TOOLS REQUIRED FOR THE INSTALLATION
In order to fit this cruise control kit, small terminals have to be backed out of connector housings. This requires suitable terminal extractor tools. See the product brochure for details.
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews