- Motorcycle Cruise Control - Instructions:
- Motorcycle cruise control - Videos:
- Electric servo MCCruise kits - the components and installation procedures and principles are common across bikes requiring an electric servo cruise control - EFI and carburettor bikes. This installation video on the Kawasaki Versys 1000 (2015) provides a lot of insight into how to install our kits on many types of bikes.
- Throttle-by-Wire (TBW) MCCruise kits - the components and installation procedures and principles are common across bikes having 'throttle-by-wire' controls. This installation video on the Suzuki GSX-R1000R provides a lot of insight into how to install our kits on many other types of throttle-by-wire bikes.
- A few motorcycles are now using CanBus in combination with throttle-by-wire, to control the vehicles. MCCruise kits on bikes with TBW and CanBus are even easier to install due to reduced wire harness connections to the motorcycles. Current examples are the KTM 1190 Adventure and KTM Superduke 1290; KTM 690 Enduro; and Triumph Thruxton. See the Installation Video and Review from Web Bike World here for the KTM 1190 Adventure
MCCruise Initial Testing and Calibration after Installation
All Electric Servo & Throttle-by-Wire motorcycle cruise installation instruction manuals we have developed can be found here. Please choose your model very carefully as shipping and re-stocking fees are expensive.
- QuadCruise (ATV/RTV/Side-by-Side) Precision Cruise Control - Instructions:
QuadCruise - Videos:
- SpeedSafe (ATV/RTV/Side-by-Side) Speed Limiters - Instructions: