(10% GST will be added in the cart for Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle.
All new, easier to install kits using CanBus connection for:
speed, brake, clutch and tach signals!
The unit is adapted specifically for this vehicle, with a custom made (and fully 'plug and play') wiring harness, using genuine connectors and terminals as used by the manufacturer. There is no wire splicing or any other permanent changes made to your bike.
Naturally it includes:
- everything you need - IN the kit!
- our purpose-built switch with backlights
- CAN compatible using the bike's CAN signals
- sophisticated built in diagnostic and trouble-shooting features - all LED driven instead of using a buzzer you can't hear over the exhaust or workshop noise!
- built for motorcyclists by motorcyclists, with performance second to none
- waterproof computer module and harness connections
- compatibility with some really exciting innovations due for release soon
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is adapted specifically for this vehicle, with a custom made and fully plug and play wiring harness, using genuine connectors and terminals as used by the manufacturer. There is no wire splicing or any other permanent changes made to your bike.
- Please do NOT buy until you have read all the documentation and are certain you have the skills to fit this kit properly. This applies to dealers and retail customers.
The motorcycle cruise installation instructions and specific cruise manuals and supporting documents can be found here.
Cruise control switch - there are five options to choose from (see photos):
- New Slim MCCruise switch: Our new fully-featured and weatherproof switch which is a no cost option, and is fitted between the bike's switch block and the clutch lever mount. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. The switch is 10mm (3/8") wide, so it may be necessary to slide the clutch lever assembly across to make space to mount the switch on the handlebar. Contact us for installation instructions if you wish to see how it is fitted.
- MCCruise switch using the mirror mount with a taller mounting bracket: This is only suitable for bike's with a mirror mount on the clutch. Our proven, fully-featured and weatherproof switch which comes standard with all of our products. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light.
- MCCruise switch using the mirror mount with a shorter mounting bracket: This is only suitable for bike's with a mirror mount on the clutch.
- MCCruise switch using the clutch lever mount above the handlebar: This is only suitable for bike's with bar end mirrors and don't have a mirror mount on the clutch.
- MCCruise switch using the clutch lever mount below the handlebar: This is suitable for bikes with bar end mirrors or with mirrors mounted on the clutch.
Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
Download the Parts List now:
See the photo of the bike's diagnostic plug in the photos above. It is normally attached to a tag on the mudguard (fender) as shown in the photo. If your bike has any sort of other device connected to the bike's diagnostic plug, please contact us before buying your new MCCruise to ensure that both units can be connected at the same time. The cruise control can be disconnected from the diagnostic plug when the dealer services the bike, and then re-connected to the cruise control when the service is finished.
The 2023 model does not have this plug, the diagnostic plug has changed for the 2023 model. If your bike does not have this plug, the cruise control will not work.
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews