(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is adapted specifically for this vehicle, with a custom made (and fully ‘plug and play’) wiring harness, using genuine connectors and terminals as used by the manufacturer. There is no wire splicing or any other permanent changes made to your bike.
‘Speed bump’ setting: The cruise computer can be configured for either km/h or mph by MCCruise, but is not changeable by the customer. Please make your choice before adding the kit to your cart.
Cruise control switch - there are three options to choose from (see photos):
- MCCruise switch: Our proven, fully-featured and weatherproof switch which comes standard with all of our products. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light.
- XT12 switch adaptor: For customers who own (or plan to buy) a genuine Yamaha XT1200 Super Tenere late-model left-handlebar switch 'block' which incorporates cruise control Power, Set and Resume switches - the part number we purchased from Procaliber is: Switch, Handle 7, 2BS-83954-00-00 ($150USD). This adaptor patch also adds an indicator light for ON-OFF indication which is not present on the Yamaha block. There is no indicator for cruise engaged.
- FJR switch adaptor: For customers who own (or plan to buy) a genuine Yamaha FJR1300 switch ‘block’ incorporating cruise control buttons (Power/Set/Resume). This adaptor patch incorporates an ON-OFF indicator light, but not for engaged indication.
- Each Yamaha switch adaptor patch is handmade for quality control reasons, and may delay delivery of your kit by one or two weeks. It is a fully plug and play wiring harness, so requires no modification (splicing or cutting) to your bike or Yamaha switch gear.
- You must purchase the Yamaha switch block (with cruise control buttons) from a Yamaha dealer or parts supplier, it is NOT supplied in the kit or sold by MCCruise.
- The FJR and Super Tenere switches look identical but the wiring and connectors are different. Please choose carefully before adding the kit to your cart.
- MCCruise is not aware if either patch harness will fit a Yamaha FZ-09 (unfaired bike) at this time. Please EMAIL US for more information.
The MCCruise Control switch is a much less expensive option than using the Genuine Yamaha switch gear. This switch has power (ON-OFF) indicator light (red LED), engaged indicator light (LED changes to yellow) and the buttons have back lights for night use. There are no extra delays with delivery.
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit. Download the Brochure now:
Download the Parts List now:
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. They will be available from 14 February, 2016. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.