(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
UPDATE - 5 November 2020:
First problem to overcome - we need to source a connector which is new to us to access the diagnostic connector on the bike. This can take anything from weeks to months. I will keep you informed of progress herein.
We have just collected our KTM 390 Adventure from Bolton's Motorcycles in Kyneton, Victoria Australia:
Tomorrow, 4 November 2020, we will commence development of a new MCCruise kit.
Please EMAIL US so we can assess the size of the market and get appropriate numbers of parts made once it goes on sale - hopefully by mid-November, 2020
Naturally the cruise kit will include:
- everything you need - IN the kit!
- our purpose-built switch with backlights
- CAN compatible using the bike's CAN signals
- sophisticated built in diagnostic and trouble-shooting features - all LED driven instead of using a buzzer you can't hear over the exhaust or workshop noise!
- built for motorcyclists by motorcyclists, with performance second to none
- waterproof computer module and harness connections
- compatibility with some really exciting innovations due for release soon
- See the brochures below for examples of our kit for the KTM 690 throttle-by-wire bike. Pricing should be very similar:
Download the Brochure:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
Download the Parts List:
CLICK HERE to see a list of installers
INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation once we develop the new kit.
Diagnostic Dongle for KTM motorcycles
Many KTM riders install CAN-BUS fuel or off-road dongles to the CAN-BUS diagnostic plug on their bikes. The MCCruise also taps into this plug, so to have two connections, a pass-through patch harness is required to support accessories downstream of the MCCruise connection.To facilitate this process, MCCruise makes a specific connector for KTM motorcycles.
If your bike has any sort of CAN-BUS dongle connected to the CAN-BUS diagnostic plug, please ensure when buying your new MCCruise you select the Dongle Connection Included button, rather than buying this accessory later. Buying at the same time as buying your cruise control minimizes shipping costs for customers.
We can finally bring you this all new product at a really competitive price.
The unit is adapted specifically for this vehicle, with a custom made (and fully 'plug and play') wiring harness, using genuine connectors and terminals as used by the manufacturer. There is no wire splicing or any other permanent changes made to your bike.
Speed bump setting: The cruise computer is fully configurable by the customer.
Cruise control switch mounting bracket - the MCCruise bracket uses the bike's original mirror mount ( EMAIL US if you have removed the mirrors), and there are four options to choose from (see photos):
- New Slim MCCruise switch: Our new fully-featured and weatherproof switch is fitted between the bike's switch block and the clutch lever mount. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. The switch is 10mm (3/8") wide, so it may be necessary to slide the clutch lever assembly across to make space to mount the switch on the handlebar. Contact us for installation instructions if you wish to see how it is fitted.
- Our original control switch using an above bar switch mounting bracket - puts the switch above the handlebar.
- Our original control switch using a below bar mounting bracket - puts the switch below the handlebar. Check that there is at least 25mm (1") clearance in a straight line below the bike's switch gear when the handlebars are turned full left.
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews