(10% GST will be added in the cart for Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle, depending on the year of manufacture.
The cruise control connects to the bike's throttle using the cruise control fittings that are part of the throttle body. These fittings are there for use on other HD models that have factory cruise control. Our cruise control uses these fitting on the throttle body. If your bike has been modified check that these fittings are still there. See the brochure in the link below for details and a photos of the fitting on the throttle body.
All Electric Servo & Throttle-by-Wire motorcycle cruise installation instruction manuals we have developed can be found here. Please choose your model very carefully as shipping and re-stocking fees are expensive. We urge you to review and assess complete installation manuals whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional before purchasing from us.
Our MCCruise Dyna kits fit all Dynas including:
- STREET BOB
- LOW RIDER
- WIDE GLIDE
- FAT BOB
Images and PDFs supplied relate to our after-market MCCruise kit for the Harley-Davidson Street Bob, but looks, fitting and price are the same for all 2007~2012 Dyna Pre-CANBUS models.
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- Download the Parts List now:
The following information is required to assist us in delivering the perfect kit for your bike:
There are FOUR key differences between Harley-Davidson motorcycles which are important from the cruise control perspective:
- We need to know which factory wiring harness the bike has and this is defined by whether the bike is PRE-CANBUS or has CANBUS installed?
- The wires to the foot brake switch pre-2010 to 2012 (the change took place on different bikes at different times) NO CANBUS wiring harnesses are orange/white trace and red/yellow trace (EARLY type NO CANBUS & NO BODY CONTROL MODULE).
- The wires to the foot brake switch on later bikes with CANBUS wiring harnesses are black and blue/green trace (LATER type HAS CANBUS & A BODY CONTROL MODULE)
- Please make sure you buy the correct kit!
- We need to know the switch wire length required. This 'HD Control Switch Wire Length' document provides all the information needed for you to tell us what we need to know about the length of cruise control switch wires to supply in the kit for your bike. We also need to know whether the switch wires will be run INSIDE the handlebars (1" bars or bigger, only) ;
- Please indicate in the drop-down menu above the cart button whether your bike has engine bars? You can see this becomes important because the cruise computer mounts on that engine mounting bolt here: SOFTAIL Brochure and here: DYNA Brochure and in the Heavy Duty article where they had some problems installing the computer - here: MCCruise review in Heavy Duty Magazine
- Please specify the year and model of your bike when ordering - in the comments section of the Cart.
- Please decide whether you need to buy roll-crimpers and purchase accordingly. We recommend proper roll-crimpers are used to do a professional job and create very reliable connections.
SEE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews