(10% GST will be added in the cart for Australian orders only)
MCCruise has had access to a 1200 Sportster with CanBus and has developed a kit for the 883 Sportster (circa 2010). Frank is clearing the decks to write the 883 up and produce instructions in the next few weeks.
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit will be specifically designed for these vehicles.
Images and PDFs supplied here currently relate to our after-market MCCruise kit for the Harley-Davidson Street Bob, but the V-Rod and Sportster kits will require a new component and will cost more. Please specify the year and model of your bike when ordering - in the comments section of the Cart.
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- Download the Parts List now:
- CLICK HERE to see a list of installers.
SEE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- Please read the BROCHURE to see how the cruise control will look on your bike.
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.
- Please specify the year and model of your bike when ordering - in the comments section of the Cart.
- Measure the length along the handlebar from the left hand-side switch block, down the left hand-side of the head-stem to the mounting bolt hole for the factory engine crash bars and give us that information in the comments section of the cart.