(10% GST will be added in the cart for Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for the XTZ690 Tenere 700. We have now released revised kits for bikes fitted with the Acerbis 23 Litre fuel tank and another version for the Safari 25 Litre fuel tank.
In order to fit the cruise control a set of terminal extractor tools is required. These are optional, but will be needed to install the cruise control. More detail about these tools is provided in the brochure.
All Electric Servo & Throttle-by-Wire motorcycle cruise installation instruction manuals we have developed can be found here. Please choose your model very carefully as shipping and re-stocking fees are expensive. We urge you to review and assess complete installation manuals whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional before purchasing from us.
Cruise control switch - there are two options to choose from (see photos):
- New Slim MCCruise switch: Our new fully-featured and weatherproof switch which is a no cost option, and is fitted between the bike's switch block and the clutch lever mount. It has backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. The switch is 10mm (3/8") wide, so it may be necessary to slide the clutch lever assembly across to make space to mount the switch on the handlebar. Contact us for installation instructions if you wish to see how it is fitted.
- MCCruise switch: Our proven, fully-featured and weatherproof switch which comes standard with all of our products. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. This is mounted above the handlebar.
Fuel tank options, Standard, Acerbis & Safari.
- We have released a modified cruise control kit to allow the cruise to be fitted on bikes fitted with the Acerbis 23 Litre/6.1US Gallons long range fuel tank. The only change in the cruise control kit is how the throttle servo is mounted and the hardware required to mount it, the rest of the cruise kit is the same as the standard cruise control kit.
- We have also released a modified cruise control kit for the Safari 25 Litre long range fuel tank. This will only change the mounting of the cruise control throttle servo and servo cable length.
TOOLS REQUIRED FOR THE INSTALLATION
In order to fit this cruise control kit, small terminals have to be backed out of connector housings. This requires suitable terminal extractor tools. See the product brochure
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- Download the Parts List now:
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews