(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for the MT-07.
All Electric Servo & Throttle-by-Wire motorcycle cruise installation instruction manuals we have developed can be found here. Please choose your model very carefully as shipping and re-stocking fees are expensive.
In order to fit the cruise control a set of terminal extractor tools is required. These are optional, but will be needed to install the cruise control. More detail about these tools is provided in the brochure.
Cruise control switch - there are three options to choose from (see photos):
- New Slim MCCruise switch: Our new fully-featured and weatherproof switch which is a no cost option, and is fitted between the bike's switch block and the clutch lever mount. It has backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. The switch is 10mm (3/8") wide, so it may be necessary to slide the clutch lever assembly across to make space to mount the switch on the handlebar. Contact us for installation instructions if you wish to see how it is fitted.
- MCCruise switch: Our proven, fully-featured and weatherproof switch which comes standard with all of our products. It has backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. This is mounted above the handlebar. There are two options for the height of the switch above the handlebar.
TOOLS REQUIRED FOR THE INSTALLATION
In order to fit this cruise control kit, small terminals have to be backed out of connector housings. This requires suitable terminal extractor tools. See the product brochure (there is a link further down the page) for details about these tools. They may be purchased from other suppliers or from us. They are available here. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TERMINAL EXTRACTOR TOOLS
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- Download the Parts List now:
to see a list of installers.
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews