(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle. There are three variants, depending on the model year and different electrical connections on the vehicle (refer to notes and brochures for more information).
All Electric Servo & Throttle-by-Wire motorcycle cruise installation instruction manuals we have developed can be found here. Please choose your model very carefully as shipping and re-stocking fees are expensive.
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- If your bike is fitted with (or you plan to fit) LED brake lights or a brake-light modulator, then a modification to the wiring harness is required to make the cruise control work. Please add the LED brake light option purchase to the Cart.
- Download the Parts List now:
to see a list of installers.
SEE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- Please read the BROCHURE to see how the cruise control will look on your bike and for more information about the selection of the various options.
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.