(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle. It was developed on a 2017 model bike and will fit all 2017 & later models. It will also fit the earlier models, (2015 to 2016) but we have not fitted the cruise to the earlier model yet, we have had customers who have and the only difference we are aware of is a change in one electrical connector. See the product brochure (there is a link further down the page) for details about this.
At this time we don't know if this will fit the GSX-S1000F full fairing version, but unless there is a clash with component mounting it should fit and work.
Request the installation manual so you can see the installation and compare to your bike to see if there is any obvious issues for installation the 'F' version.
The throttle servo and cruise computer are mounted under the passenger seat in the rear storage compartment. Check your bike to ensure that there are no other components mounted in this area that might prevent the cruise control being installed. See the brochure for more details.
Cruise control switch - there are two options to choose from (see photos):
- MCCruise switch: Our proven, fully-featured and weatherproof switch which comes standard with all of our products. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light.
- New MCCruise switch: Our new fully-featured and weatherproof switch which is a no cost option, and is fitted between the bike's switch block and the clutch lever mount. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. The switch is 10mm (3/8") wide, so it may be necessary to slide the clutch lever assembly across to make space to mount the switch on the handlebar. Contact us for installation instructions if you wish to see how it is fitted.
TOOLS REQUIRED FOR THE
In order to fit this cruise control kit, small terminals have to be backed out of connector housings. This requires suitable terminal extractor tools. See the product brochure (there is a link further down the page) for details about these tools. They may be purchased from other suppliers or from us. They are available here:
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TERMINAL EXTRACTOR TOOLS
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- Download the Parts List now:
CLICK HERE to see a list of installers.
SEE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- Please read the BROCHURE to see how the cruise control will look on your bike.
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews