(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
Naturally the cruise kit includes:
- everything you need - IN the kit!
- our purpose-built switch with backlights
- CAN compatible using the bike's CAN signals
- sophisticated built in diagnostic and trouble-shooting features - all LED driven instead of using a buzzer you can't hear over the exhaust or workshop noise!
- built for motorcyclists by motorcyclists, with performance second to none
- waterproof computer module and harness connections
- compatibility with some really exciting innovations due for release soon
Download the Brochure:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
Download the Parts List:
CLICK HERE to see a list of installers
INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.
Aftermarket (not Original Equipment) LED brake/tail lights and Brake Light Modulators.
We are finding that quite a lot of owners are replacing the original tail light with aftermarket (accessory) LED tail lights. The cruise works with the OE LED tail light, but in most cases it needs an addition to the cruise control wiring harness to operate with an aftermarket LED tail light. If you have fitted or possibly intend to fit a different LED tail light or a brake light modulator to the bike, purchase this LED-brake-light-harness-modification with the cruise control. This modification will work perfectly with the original light and will make sure that it will also work with a different brake/tail light system.
Diagnostic Dongle for KTM motorcycles
Many KTM riders install CAN-BUS fuel or off-road dongles to the CAN-BUS diagnostic plug on their bikes. The MCCruise also taps into this plug, so to have two connections, a pass-through patch harness is required to support accessories downstream of the MCCruise connection.To facilitate this process, MCCruise makes a specific connector for KTM motorcycles.
If your bike has any sort of CAN-BUS dongle connected to the CAN-BUS diagnostic plug, please ensure when buying your new MCCruise you select the Dongle Connection Included button, rather than buying this accessory later. Buying at the same time as buying your cruise control minimizes shipping costs for customers.
Accessory/Aftermarket LED brake/tail lights
Many KTM riders install a different LED tail light or complete fuel tank/tail section to their bikes. The cruise control works with the original KTM tail light, but we have found that in most cases we have to make a minor modification to the wiring harness if different tail light is fitted. This modification is an LED Harness Modification and MUST be purchased with the cruise control if any other LED tail/brake light is fitted or is going to be fitted to the bike at a later time. Click here to select the LED Harness Modification.
FIM Compliant 'Rally' brake/tail light.
We have some customers who fit an FIM Compliant LED brake/tail light to be able to participate in various 'Rally' events. This light is usually fitted in addition to the normal brake/tail light. This light will prevent the cruise control engaging because it interferes with the cruise control's brake detection. In order to make this work with the cruise control a blocking diode must be fitted to the brake light power wire to this light. Click here to see an example of this type of light. Contact us for more info about this.
We can finally bring you this all new product at a really competitive price.
The unit is adapted specifically for this vehicle, with a custom made (and fully 'plug and play') wiring harness, using genuine connectors and terminals as used by the manufacturer. There is no wire splicing or any other permanent changes made to your bike.
Speed bump setting: The cruise computer is fully configurable by the customer.
Cruise control switch mounting bracket - the MCCruise bracket uses the bike's original mirror mount ( EMAIL US
if you have removed the mirrors), and there are four options to choose from (see photos):
- New Slim MCCruise switch: Our new fully-featured and weatherproof switch is fitted between the bike's switch block and the clutch lever mount. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. The switch is 10mm (3/8") wide, so it may be necessary to slide the clutch lever assembly across to make space to mount the switch on the handlebar. Contact us for installation instructions if you wish to see how it is fitted.
- Our original control switch using an above bar switch mounting bracket - puts the switch above the handlebar.
- Our original control switch using a below bar mounting bracket - puts the switch below the handlebar. Check that there is at least 25mm (1") clearance in a straight line below the bike's switch gear when the handlebars are turned full left.
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews