(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
UPDATE - 15 December 2020:
We have finalised the design of the cruise and have almost finished installation instructions.Â We should be able to release this kit in a few days. Pre-purchase is possible, but we can't guarantee a delivery date yet.
Naturally the cruise kit will include:
- everything you need - IN the kit!
- our purpose-built switch with backlights
- CAN compatible using the bike's CAN signals
- sophisticated built in diagnostic and trouble-shooting features - all LED driven instead of using a buzzer you can't hear over the exhaust or workshop noise!
- built for motorcyclists by motorcyclists, with performance second to none
- waterproof computer module and harness connections
- compatibility with some really exciting innovations due for release soon
- See the brochures below for examples of our kit for the KTM 690 throttle-by-wire bike.
Download the Brochure:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
Download the Parts List:
CLICK HERE to see a list of installers
INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation once we develop the new kit.
Diagnostic Dongle for KTM motorcycles
Many KTM riders install CAN-BUS fuel or off-road dongles to the CAN-BUS diagnostic plug on their bikes. The MCCruise also taps into this plug, so to have two connections, a pass-through patch harness is required to support accessories downstream of the MCCruise connection.To facilitate this process, MCCruise makes a specific connector for KTM motorcycles.
If your bike has any sort of CAN-BUS dongle connected to the CAN-BUS diagnostic plug, please ensure when buying your new MCCruise you select the Dongle Connection Included button, rather than buying this accessory later. Buying at the same time as buying your cruise control minimizes shipping costs for customers.
The unit is adapted specifically for this vehicle, with a custom made (and fully 'plug and play') wiring harness, using genuine connectors and terminals as used by the manufacturer. There is no wire splicing or any other permanent changes made to your bike.
Speed bump setting: The cruise computer is fully configurable by the customer.
Cruise control switch mounting - There are three options to choose from. The Slim Switch attached directly to the handlebar.Â The other two MCCruise switches have mounting brackets that attach on the bike's mirror mount.Â EMAIL US if you have removed the mirrors:
- New Slim MCCruise switch: Our new fully-featured and weatherproof switch is fitted between the bike's switch block and the clutch lever mount. Â Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light.Â The switch is 10mm (3/8") wide, so it may be necessary to slide the clutch lever assembly across to make space to mount the switch on the handlebar.Â Contact us for installation instructions if you wish to see how it is fitted.
- Our original control switch using a lo above bar switch mounting bracket - puts the switch above the handlebar close to the bike's switch block.
- Our original control switch using a hi above bar mounting bracket - puts the switch above the handlebar with a finger width clearance above the bike's switch block.
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews