(10% GST will be added in the cart for Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle.
NOTE:- The brochure and parts list are not available yet for this model.
Cruise control switch - there are two options to choose from (see photos):
- New Slim MCCruise switch: Our new fully-featured and weatherproof switch which is a no cost option, and is fitted between the bike's switch block and the clutch lever mount. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. The switch is 10mm (3/8") wide, so it may be necessary to slide the clutch lever assembly across to make space to mount the switch on the handlebar, but this is not usually an issue on this model. Contact us for installation instructions if you wish to see how it is fitted.
- MCCruise switch: Our proven, fully-featured and weatherproof switch which comes standard with all of our products. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. Note that in order to fit this switch, the brush guards that are supplied with the bike must be either removed or modified, as the mount for the brush guard on the left handlebar covers the mirror mount. This switch is mounted on the mirror mount.
Speed bump setting: The cruise computer is fully configurable by the user for either km/h or mph.
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- Download the Parts List now:
- CLICK HERE to see a list of installers.
SEE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- Please read the BROCHURE to see how the cruise control will look on your bike.
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews