(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle.
All Electric Servo & Throttle-by-Wire motorcycle cruise installation instruction manuals we have developed can be found here. Please choose your model very carefully as shipping and re-stocking fees are expensive. We urge you to review and assess complete installation manuals whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional before purchasing from us.
Cruise control switch - there are two options to choose from. See the photos at the top of the page:
- New Slim MCCruise switch: Our new fully-featured and weatherproof switch which is a no cost option, and is fitted between the bike's switch block and the clutch lever mount. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. The switch is 10mm (3/8") wide, so it may be necessary to slide the clutch lever assembly across to make space to mount the switch on the handlebar. This is not usually an issue on this model. Contact us for installation instructions if you wish to see how it is fitted.
- MCCruise switch: Our proven, fully-featured and weatherproof switch which came standard with all of our products, but is now an option on this model. Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. There is an issue with Installing this switch on this model due to a conflict with the standard hand/brush guards. See the brochure for more detail. Do NOT order this switch without reading the brochure first.
Speed bump setting: The cruise computer is fully configurable by the user for either km/h or mph.
Cruise control wiring harness - there are two options to choose from. See the link for the brochure below for more details and photos:
- The Standard Cruise Wiring Harness has a connector for the bike's accessory CAN-BUS plug. If the bike does NOT have an accessory connected to this plug, the plug will be fitted with a 'dummy' or 'termination' plug. The cruise control harness will have a plug to fit the bike's CAN-BUS accessory plug, and the 'dummy' plug is no longer connected.
- The Optional CAN-BUS Dongle Patch has two CAN-BUS connectors and is used when the bike's CAN-BUS accessory plug is connected a device such as a tire pressure monitor or alarm system. This patch allows the bike's accessory AND the cruise control harness to be connected to the bike. NOTE: - if an accessory is not fitted, and the bike has a 'dummy' plug and the dummy plug is connected to this patch harness THE CRUISE CONTROL WILL NOT WORK. The dummy plug 'loads' the CAN-BUS circuit and corrupts the signals. If your bike does not have an accessory fitted DO NOT ORDER THE DONGLE PATCH.
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- Download the Parts List now:
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews