(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
NOTE: - It is now confirmed that this cruise control will fit ALL 'oil head' (up to 2013) R1200GS models. The Product Brochure and Parts Lists both say from 2008 to 2013, but this is now incorrect. There are minor differences in some year models, but this will fit all of them.
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle, but please complete this BMW R1200 CHECKLIST and either EMAIL US with all the answers when placing an order, or use the comments section in the Cart. This is very important in ensuring we provide a kit which fits your bike as precisely as possible as BMW regrettably change the bikes very frequently.
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- NOTE 1: It is crucial that you provide us with answers to the BMW R1200 CHECKLIST as this series of bikes have been changed very frequently by BMW.
NOTE 2: Three different switch heights are available - LOW is the standard part putting the switch within easy reach of the rider's thumb, MEDIUM is for those who want more clearance to the "INFO and ASC/ABS buttons", and HIGH accommodates those bikes with an auxiliary (AUX) light switch.
- Purchase of the Utilux #61 roll crimper is recommended. This Electronic Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for the vehicle, except for one or more spliced terminations on the wiring harness which must be completed by the installer.
Download the Utilux Instructions:
- Download the Parts List now:
- CLICK HERE to see a list of installers.
SEE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- Please read the BROCHURE to see how the cruise control will look on your bike.
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.
- Please review the SPECIAL NOTES for critical information about your bike.
- Please complete and send us the answers to the BMW R1200 CHECKLIST as shipping parts is expensive so any "forgotten" items will be sent at your expense.
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews