(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
The Electronic ATV 'SpeedSafe' (Speed Limiter) unit is specifically designed for vehicles with O.E. speedometer sender
and importantly for older vehicles without brake lights
(to 2003), and allows FULL POWER up to the limiting speed. This kit INCLUDES
one setup switch (see notes below).
If your vehicle is fitted WITH brake lights there are two alternate kits - for vehicles WITH O.E. fitted speedo's order the SL2090 HERE
. Or for installers able to purchase and retrofit a Honda gearbox sensor (not sold by MCCruise) - order the SL2090-RSS HERE
. Download the Brochure now:
The electronic speed limiting unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit. Download the Parts List now:
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- Please read the BROCHURE for important information about this SpeedSafe unit and your vehicle.
- MCCruise pre-configures SpeedSafe limiting speed to 15MPH (24km/h) by default, or as specified at time of purchase - please EMAIL US or use the Cart comment box.
- The setup switch is REQUIRED for the installer/owner to change the limiting speed, or run diagnostic testing. The switch is common to the entire SpeedSafe range and spare switches are sold on request. If you do not require more than one switch, each SpeedSafe product comes in a switchless version.
- This kit is only suitable for older vehicles with NO BRAKE LIGHTS and speedometer senders
- Ask about availability and pricing!