(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
The Electric Servo Upgrade Kit must be purchased with this product - click here to buy.
The Motorcycle Cruise Control was originally specifically designed for this vehicle but three of the major components in this cruise control kit are no longer available in their original form shown in the installation instructions. They have all been obsoleted by the manufactures. They have been replaced by new components, but there are differences. Installation should not be all that difficult, BUT the installer will have to figure out how and where two of these parts are going to be mounted. As a result the wiring harness will have to completed by the installer as well, refer to crimper tab below. Please contact us for details before purchasing this product.
NOTE: - This cruise control was developed on a 1999 bike, with the Evolution Motor fitted with a carburettor. It will NOT fit bikes with EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection). We expect it will fit all late '90's model FLSTC models with the Evolution motor without modification. 1999 is the last year to use the Evolution motor, so this kit will not fit later models without modification.
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- If your bike is fitted with (or you plan to fit) LED brake lights or a brake-light modulator, then a modification to the wiring harness is required to make the cruise control work. Please select the LED brake light option before adding your purchase to the Cart.
- Purchase of the Utilux #61 roll crimper is recommended. This Electronic Cruise Control unit includes a universal wiring harness which means the installer must cut and terminate the wiring harness to length during installation.
Download the Utilux Instructions:
- Download the Parts List now:
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- We urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.
SEE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews