(10% GST will be added in the cart for Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is adapted specifically for this vehicle, with a custom made and fully plug and play wiring harness, using genuine connectors and terminals as used by the manufacturer. There is no wire splicing or any other permanent changes made to your bike.
- Please do NOT buy until you have read all the documentation and are certain you have the skills to fit this kit properly. This applies to dealers and retail customers.
The motorcycle cruise installation instructions and specific cruise manuals and supporting documents can be found here.
Naturally it includes:
- everything you need - IN the kit!
- our purpose-built switch with backlights
- CAN compatible using the bike's CAN signals
- sophisticated built in diagnostic and trouble-shooting features - all LED driven instead of using a buzzer you can't hear over the exhaust or workshop noise!
- built for motorcyclists by motorcyclists, with performance second to none
- waterproof computer module and harness connections
- compatibility with some really exciting innovations due for release soon
Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
Download the Parts List now:
Diagnostic Dongle for KTM motorcycles
Many KTM riders install CAN-BUS fuel or off-road dongles to the CAN-BUS diagnostic plug on their bikes. The MCCruise also taps into this plug, so to have two connections, a pass-through patch harness is required to support accessories downstream of the MCCruise connection. To facilitate this process, MCCruise makes a specific connector for KTM motorcycles and will make more for other motorcycles as the need arises.
If your bike has any sort of CAN-BUS dongle connected to the CAN-BUS diagnostic plug, please ensure when buying your new MCCruise you select the Dongle Connection Included button, rather than buying this accessory later. Buying at the same time as buying your cruise control minimizes shipping costs for customers.
We can finally bring you this all new product at a really competitive price.
The unit is adapted specifically for this vehicle, with a custom made (and fully 'plug and play') wiring harness, using genuine connectors and terminals as used by the manufacturer. There is no wire splicing or any other permanent changes made to your bike.
Speed bump setting: The cruise computer is fully configurable by the customer.
Cruise control switch mounting bracket - the MCCruise bracket uses the bike's original mirror mount (EMAIL US if you have removed the mirrors), and there are four options to choose from (see photos):
- Standard low switch mounting bracket - allows enough space for a gloved thumb to operate the bike's up arrow menu button, but it is a neat fit.
- Optional high switch mounting bracket - raises the switch by about 10mm (3/8") to give more space above the bike's up arrow button, but this makes the reach to the cruise control switch longer.
- Optional below bar mounting bracket - puts the switch below the handlebar. Check that there is at least 25mm (1") clearance in a straight line below the bike's switch gear when the handlebars are turned full left. Most rulers are about 1" wide, so if turn the bars full left, then try to fit the ruler under the bike's switch block, parallel to the bars, if it fits without touching the fuel tank panels, the switch should fit. The switch is actually ~20mm (~3/4") high, plus a bit of space between the switch and bike's switch gear, plus a bit for errors, means 25mm (1") should be safe. If there is not enough clearance, the bars can be rotated in the mounts to set the bars higher or risers can be fitted.
- New Slim MCCruise switch: Our new fully-featured and weatherproof switch which is a no cost option, and is fitted between the bike's switch block and the clutch lever mount. Â Backlit buttons for night use, power (ON-OFF) indicator light and engage indicator light. The switch is 10mm (3/8") wide, so it may be necessary to slide the clutch lever assembly across to make space to mount the switch on the handlebar. Contact us for installation instructions if you wish to see how it is fitted.
Motorcycle Cruise Controls Reviews