¬Ø¬ª¬ø ¬Ø¬ª¬ø (10% GST will be added in the cart for Australian orders only)
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle, depending on the year of manufacture.
This MCCruise Softail kit fit all Softails from 2011 to 2015 fitted with Twin Cam 103 motor including:
Fat Boy Lo
Heritage Softail Classic
Breakout (Some models have the ECM under the mudguard [fender].¬† This may require significant disassembly to fit MCCruise).
Images and PDFs supplied relate to our after-market MCCruise kit for the Harley-Davidson FLS & FXS Softail 2011 to 2015.¬† The same cruise control kit with a slightly different wiring harness can be supplied for earlier Pre-CANBUS models back to 2007.
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- Download the Parts List now:
to see a list of installers.
SEE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- Please read the BROCHURE (above) to see how the cruise control will look on your bike.
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.
The following information is required to assist us in delivering the perfect kit for your bike:
There are FOUR key differences between Harley-Davidson motorcycles which are important from the cruise control perspective:
- In order to identify if your bike has CAN-BUS or not check the wire colours on the rear brake light switch.
- The wires to the foot (rear) brake switch on Pre-CAN-BUS modelsare orange/white (orange with a white trace) and red/yellow.¬† The EARLY types do not have CANBUS & BODY CONTROL MODULE, only an ENGINE CONTROL MODULE.
- The wires to the foot brake switch on later bikes with CAN-BUS wiring harnesses are black and blue/green (blue with a green trace). These LATER types¬† HAVE CANBUS & AN ENGINE CONTROL MODULE & A BODY CONTROL MODULE)
- This cruise control kit is for CAN-BUS models.¬† A different cruise control kit is requited for the Pre-CAN-BUS models.¬† Please make sure you buy the correct kit!
- We need to know the switch wire length required. This 'HD Control Switch Wire Length' document provides all the information needed for you to tell us what we need to know about the length of cruise control switch wires to supply in the kit for your bike. We also need to know whether the switch wires will be run INSIDE the handlebars (1" bars or bigger, only) ;
- Please indicate in the drop-down menu above the cart button whether your bike has engine bars?¬† You can see this becomes important because the cruise computer mounts on the frame on the same bolt that is used for engine bars.¬† See the: SOFTAIL Brochure here for details on computer mounting with and without engine bars. This link is for a MCCruise review in Heavy Duty Magazine. Please note that the spliced wiring connections and the speed sensor shown in this article are not longer required, all electrical connections are 'plug in' with no cutting of wires required, and the speed sensor is no longer used.
- Please specify the year and model of your bike when ordering - in the comments section of the Cart.