(10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only)
The Electric Servo Upgrade Kit must be purchased with this product - click here to buy.
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle, with a different kit for those bikes with No-ABS or ABS 2 brakes (No Servo Assist), or those with ABS 3 (Servo Assisted) brakes - so carefully select your kit before adding to Cart. ABS 3 bike owners please read the Special Notes below.
- Download the Brochure now:
The electronic cruise control unit is shipped worldwide with all parts, parts list and detailed installation instructions for this kit.
- All bikes will require a roll-crimper during installation. For No-ABS and ABS 2 bikes this is used for one or more spliced terminations, however ABS 3 bikes are more involved as a 'universal harness' must be cut to length and terminated during install.
- If your bike is fitted with (or you plan to fit) LED brake lights or a brake-light modulator, then a modification to the wiring harness is required to make the cruise control work. Please select the LED brake light option before adding your purchase to the Cart.
- Purchase of the Utilux #61 roll crimper is recommended.
No-ABS and ABS 2 bikes: This Electronic Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for the vehicle, except for one or more spliced terminations on the wiring harness which must be completed by the installer.
ABS 3 bikes only: This kit includes a universal wiring harness which means the installer must cut and terminate the wiring harness to length during installation.
Download the Utilux Instructions:
- Download the Parts List now:
- CLICK HERE to see a list of installers.
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- Please read the BROCHURE to see how the cruise control will look on your bike.
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.
- ABS 3 bike owners please review the SPECIAL NOTES for critical information about your kit.